Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Help!!!! What is this?

Article about: Hello, can someone please tell me what kind of a greatcoat this is,,,it is in perfect condition,,,and the tag is so warn that you can only see the number 50 on it,, it has a buckel with the

christine
    ?

Default Help!!!! What is this?

Hello,
    can someone please tell me what kind of a greatcoat this is,,,it is in perfect condition,,,and the tag is so warn that you can only see the number 50 on it,, it has a buckel with the word gutos on it,,,,I know what ever it is it is original,,,my friends father had it in the war,,,and it has been in the closet ever since. And it is very heavy!!!!,,,can someone please tell me what it is,,,,what its worth,,,and where i can sell it. or how i can keep it in perfect condition!!!
    thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help!!!! What is this?   Help!!!! What is this?  

Help!!!! What is this?   Help!!!! What is this?  

Help!!!! What is this?  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Help!!!! What is this?

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Sorry this is not a military leather greatcoat. It is a civilian item. E Bay is as good a place as any to sell an item like this. Compare to similar items on sale there to get a value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

christine
    ?

Default Re: Help!!!! What is this?

Thank you,