Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle

Article about: Greeting Gents: Need your kind opinion regard about this NCO/Officer? Cufftitle. According to the seller, this CT is actually belong to a Luftwaffe Pilot Vetern. Which bring up my curious. A

Post Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle

Greeting Gents:

Need your kind opinion regard about this NCO/Officer? Cufftitle.

According to the seller, this CT is actually belong to a Luftwaffe Pilot Vetern.
    Which bring up my curious. As far as I know Hermann Goring division is a groud combat force. so if you once were a "pilot" can you be able to transfor to the ground force unit during the war?

Thanks in advance! thumbsup

Best Regards

Joe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle   Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle  

Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle   Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Goring Division Cufftitle
    P
    Many

Original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Pilots were transferred to ground units if they had injuries etc which prevented them from flying!...

Dear Ade & Gunny Hartmann, thanks for you gents kind opinion. I was very lucky to have this cufftitle!

I guess during the late war period, manpower were extremely shortage. so no matter you were a pilot or a submarine soldiers you will still got transferred to the ground combat unit if your former units been dismiss or destory?

Although it's a bit early for christmas, but this is the best gift i have receive so far for this year!

Best Regards

Joe.

Quote by JoeLiao View Post
    Dear Ade & Gunny Hartmann, thanks for you gents kind opinion. I was very lucky to have this cufftitle!

I guess during the late war period, manpower were extremely shortage. so no matter you were a pilot or a submarine soldiers you will still got transferred to the ground combat unit if your former units been dismiss or destory?

Although it's a bit early for christmas, but this is the best gift i have receive so far for this year!

Best Regards

Joe.
    I'd be very happy if i got that for Christmas!.....