Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HG Fliegerbluse

Article about: by prosty zolnierz to Paul R and Walkwolf, I am more than happy to post more pics. my sense of humour has been lost in translation navigating the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. the ventriloq

Default HG Fliegerbluse

another item from days gone by when OR's were £12 and NCO's were £14. things could be cheaper if accoutrements were removed ! this one cost an arm and a leg. the blouse is early production, cotton twill lining, quite worn with no sign of a cuff title having been present. the collar patches, fine wool, suffer from staining and loss of pile.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Fliegerbluse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HG Fliegerbluse
    P
    Many

Default Re: HG Fliegerbluse

By gum old man, a super RARE Herman Goering Division Flak fliegerbluse, 2nd model i do believe!.....stunnining !

Very very nice indeed!

Cheers, Ade.

as per the request, close up of collar patch
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HG Fliegerbluse  

?

Great stuff! These tabs were discontinued from use in Jan43. I would love to see more closeups of this tunic. Also, I would love to see some of the markings on the inside as well.

It looks like this one could be one of the rare originals!!!!

like the ventriloquist's dummy " you're coming out of the box ", " no I'm not", " yes you are "

?

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    like the ventriloquist's dummy " you're coming out of the box ", " no I'm not", " yes you are "
    What is that supposed to mean? It sounds kinda disrespectful and rude. Perhaps I am missing something in the translation? That is what the forums are about. If I see something that is good OR bad, I will call it out as I see it.

Anyway, I have not disputed anything said here. I think that it could be a really nice pre Mar1943 example. As I stated earlier, I would like to see some more photos.

Quote by Paul R View Post
    Great stuff! These tabs were discontinued from use in Jan43. I would love to see more closeups of this tunic. Also, I would love to see some of the markings on the inside as well.

It looks like this one could be one of the rare originals!!!!

An interesting piece you have there.

I'd like to see more of this tunic as well, if you could post
    a few closeup photos, please.

Regards,

Steve.

Paul R , i think you'll find its whats called 'British sense of humour'!.....its in a box in the attic, and hes gotta get it out again!....

to Paul R and Walkwolf, I am more than happy to post more pics. my sense of humour has been lost in translation navigating the expanse of the Atlantic Ocean. the ventriloquist's dummy is an old music hall act. let me know what pics you require as I have to return to the attic and fight my way through spiders and various debris and remove it from the box it reposes in, salutations

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast