Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Article about: Hi Jerry, re the width. I think we may be labouring under the thought this is a breast eagle when in fact it could well be a cap eagle? Hi Ghostpix, welcome to the forum! It is original. But

Default Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Hi everyone, great board, ive spent the last three hours going through posts before realizing I still hadn't posted my question yet.

An old friend of mine has had this eagle patch in a frame for as long as I can remember, Ive always told him how much I loved it, well last week he gave it to me!!! The problem is I have no idea what it is, I've heard something about Heer or tropical but being such a novice I have no idea. Could anyone please help me?? Thank You so much. If you want more pix just let me know.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.   Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.  

Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

Looks like a standard M36 type army eagle. If it is on a black background,it is panzer,hard to tell the color.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Hi all new here , can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.

HI and thanks!! its on a dark green background.

Hi,
    what colour is the eagle, white or yellow? If its white on a green backgound, its Heer m36 as was said already, if its yellow on a green backgound, its Coastal artillery, part of the KM. Looks to probably be original, though the strip looks a little bit narrow. Can you post some better straight on pics, out of the frame please?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Jerry No problem. I have just taken a couple more pix out of the frame. these should be better quality. and yes it is yellow on green background.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.   Hi all new here ,  can you help authenticate and tell me what this is.  

Coastal Artillery EM tunic eagle,,,,

A nice clean example. I'm not sure of current value but would guess $50 to $75. Perhaps a bit more for Kriegsmarine.

Nice one, in good condition too

Regards,
    Finn

Great condition! Very nice

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for posting the extra pics, for certain its coastal art. It still seems that the backing strip is a bit narrow.

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast