Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I Need Help & Advice on a Eastern Front Uniform Display!!!

Article about: Hello guys, Last year I brought a German fur jacket which is now just sitting in a protective bag. Christmas is approaching and I have been asked what I would like I thought to myself that I

Default I Need Help & Advice on a Eastern Front Uniform Display!!!

Hello guys, Last year I brought a German fur jacket which is now just sitting in a protective bag. Christmas is approaching and I have been asked what I would like I thought to myself that I would love to create a German 'Russian Front' mannequin display. I would rather not buy a tunic but a greatcoat instead as this is a much cheaper option. In addition rather than buying a helmet I would rather like to buy a Fur hat with metal eagle. I already own a belt buckle and here is a quick list of items what I need:
    - Belt
    - Trousers
    - Greatcoat
    - Fur hat
    - Boots
    - Gloves
    I would like to hear from you guys to help advise me to other accessories that may be needed (ammo pouches, gas mask, etc), also perhaps pictures of items that I need and where they could be purchased from at a good price. Or maybe you might have a mannequin display that you could post here to help inspire me
    Thanks, Glen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Need Help & Advice on a Eastern Front Uniform Display!!!
    P
    Many