Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ID on uniform

Article about: by youthcollector1 Compare the collar and should-boards to this NCO dress tunic. If it's for a NCO the should-boards and collar tabs will match this, Attachment 574443 And if it's for a offi

?

Default ID on uniform

ID on uniformJust got this one, am not very well up on uniforms, any help or opinions welcome, thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID on uniform  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID on uniform
    P
    Many

Heer parade-dress uniform for either mountain or armored infantry, or even just infantry. It is hard to see much with the picture provided.

?

Thanks I will get clearer shots up tomorrow, Can you id it now based on the rear shot?

It is undoubtably a parade-dress tunic for a officer of a infantry division.

Add: Looking closer it could be for a NCO. I can't tell due to I'm on my phone and the picture quality is so bad and blurry.

Compare the collar and should-boards to this NCO dress tunic.
    If it's for a NCO the should-boards and collar tabs will match this,
    ID on uniform
    And if it's for a officer the should-boards and collar tabs will match this,
    ID on uniform

It's definitely not an officer's tunic, but an NCO one.

There you go! Thank you HPL. I agree, and can see the NCO lining now. The new picture was helpful.

?

Cheers lads any idea on what these jackets sell for?

600-800 usd on a dealers site, depending on condition, named, unit marked, private purchase, etc.
    If sold collector to collector, expect a little less.

Here is some information on rank, unit, etc.
    Wehrmacht Rank
    And for dealer pricing, it is easily found with a quick search on google of heer NCO dress uniform for sale.
    You can find what collectors sell these for on estand, which has quite a few NCO dress tunics at the monument.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 09-27-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Hi Paddy, search "waffenrock" for more info.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast