Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Identification of these items

Article about: I have no idea what these are from. I know some of them look like they were on collars. The one looks like a cuff from a sleeve. Any help would be appreciated. Are they worth anything? How m

Default Identification of these items

I have no idea what these are from. I know some of them look like they were on collars. The one looks like a cuff from a sleeve. Any help would be appreciated. Are they worth anything? How much? I am not sure these are even in the correct forum. They are from the same source as 3 belt buckles I just purchased. See "Luftwaffe: Three German Buckles" Are these related?

Thanks,

William

Identification of these itemsIdentification of these itemsIdentification of these itemsIdentification of these items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identification of these items
    P
    Many

the top two are litzen for the collar of a signals (?) uniform. The shoulder board could be infantry or signals I can't tell the colour, I would reckon infantry and likely goes with the last item. It is for the rank of unteroffizier / corporal-ish. The bottom one is a cuff from an infantry waffenrock / dress tunic.

Value is a bit subjective. Usually, collectors want paired items intact. Signals Waffenfarbe can be a little tough to find. A single Litzen might be around 25 or 30. A pair more like 100 or more. I will let others chime in since I don't collect these. NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Value is a bit subjective. Usually, collectors want paired items intact. Signals Waffenfarbe can be a little tough to find. A single Litzen might be around 25 or 30. A pair more like 100 or more. I will let others chime in since I don't collect these. NH
    Thanks Neil, this is a start and helpful.

William

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    the top two are litzen for the collar of a signals (?) uniform. The shoulder board could be infantry or signals I can't tell the colour, I would reckon infantry and likely goes with the last item. It is for the rank of unteroffizier / corporal-ish. The bottom one is a cuff from an infantry waffenrock / dress tunic.
    The top litzen, shoulder board, & cuff all look to be the same color scheme. Dark green background, silver embroidering, and goldish/yellowish trim. The Gold/yellow pair of litzen are a little bit bigger than the single green one.

These are from the same source as three buckles I just purchased, see "Luftwaffe Buckles: Three German Buckles" Could these all be related?