Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

I'm looking for the PANZER JACKET's patterns/blueprints. Can anyone help me?

Article about: Hi, i'm new in the forum and I have a question. I'm looking for the panzer jacket's pattern or blueprints, i'm a fashion student and I want to sew myself a panzer jacket replica. I have draw

Alejandro Ch
    ?

Unhappy I'm looking for the PANZER JACKET's patterns/blueprints. Can anyone help me?

Hi, i'm new in the forum and I have a question. I'm looking for the panzer jacket's pattern or blueprints, i'm a fashion student and I want to sew myself a panzer jacket replica. I have draw one pattern myself watching differents photos, but I want to compare my pattern with the original. Every informatio about it will be great for me. Thanks!
    P.D. Sorry about my limited English, kind regards from Spain!

2. # ADS

Default Re: I'm looking for the PANZER JACKET's patterns/blueprints. Can anyone help me?

Welcome to the forum!

Sadly, I don't think you will get any replies to this request. Collectors don't like replicas or fakes. They will be concerned about your motives. Sorry if this sounds harsh. I hope you don't mind me saying this.

Cheers, Ade.

Alejandro Ch
    ?

Default Re: I'm looking for the PANZER JACKET's patterns/blueprints. Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your reply, Adrian. I understand your reasons, I don't like fakes or replicas because I'm a militaria collector too but I want to sew it myself because it's a challenge for me, and i want a handmade made-to-measure panzer jacket and not a bad chinese replica or a expensive fake.
    Have a nice weekend