MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

I'm thinking of buying this Tunic

Article about: I'm thinking of buying this Tunic. Any thoughts? What do you think.. Thanks

?

Default I'm thinking of buying this Tunic

I'm thinking of buying this Tunic. Any thoughts? What do you think.. ThanksI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this TunicI'm thinking of buying this Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm thinking of buying this Tunic
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Apparently it is a Feldbluse 1933 modified 1941 (six front buttons) with dark green collar added.
    The Hoheitsabzeichen is a replacement as the eagle applied at the production at this time was the Feldgrau type of 1940, which was machine stitched. The Litzen were already stitched to the collar when the latter was added to the Feldlbuse. In my opinion, this example of Feldlbuse may have been stored for some time before its acceptance in the army as its markings bear the minimum/maximum height of soldiers it was intented for, a feature that appeared around mid-1943 if i'm not mistaking...Shoulderstraps may have a chance....
    Once again a Feldbluse meant for taking the girlfriend out on sundays afternoons, not one that has seen Ivan in the eyes...(Feldbluse humour...)
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I like it.

?

Thanks for the the insight and the education..
    (And the Feldbluse Humour)

I am late but a good one as explained by JP. timothy