Become our sponsor and display your banner here

We are discovering problems with forums functioning, please read before notify admins!

Please be patient, we'll work on it. If you discovering problems with login, and forum return it to the page of login and show you unlogged, just refresh the page, the same problems can be discovered at some new threads, where new posts did now show. Just refresh it. It will be temporarily issue, and we work on this problem. Cheers Tech support

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Ingenieurkorps der Luftwaffe

Article about: Kragenspiegel Fl.Ingenieur

Amazing material, fairly uncommon as far as I know, although I've got to say, The sites picture hosting system isn't that hard to use, is it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi all - some more recent pick ups. Firstly, this tunic for a fliegeroberingenieur. Unfortunately it is not named, but everything shows consistent wear and it looks like the insignia has been there forever. It is of a rather small size.

Next up is a pair of breeches for a generalingenieur. You can see that the colour is ingenieurkorps and not General Staff.

Lastly is this tab, for an NCO, essentially an engineering officer cadet. Unfortunately it is only the one and not a pair.

Another addition - a Fliegerbluse for a Stabsingenieur. Again, sadly not named. According to the last owner, this one was found at an airfield in Norway after the war. It has some nice quality tabs and an early droop tail eagle. The tunic is a little worn and moth eaten, but I haven't seen many ingenieurkorps fliegerbluse's (this is my first) so I decided to pursue this one. Glad to have added it to my ingenieurkorps collection.

Love it Brad, now to just turn the belt the right way round, and it will really look fantastic
    (the belt flap goes to the right as viewed).

Two very sharp looking tunics!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567