Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jacket

Article about: Hello I thought it would be best to check with you but I think it might be post war looking at the green collar. I don't remember that model but there are so many different German uniforms.

Default Jacket

Hello

JacketJacketJacket

I thought it would be best to check with you but I think it might be post war looking at the green collar. I don't remember that model but there are so many different German uniforms.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jacket
    P
    Many

No good: this is a post war West German tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It is post war. The type of cloth and the shape of the green collar are your clues. The buttons are similar to WWII type and the general shape is similar. Look for West German markings inside. I think these are border guard or Bundesgrenzschutz types. Do a photo search with that title and you will find some. NH

I was suspicious! Thanks.

If anyone cares it's for sale here. eBay, the best place for reproductions....*sigh* WW2 Original German Jacket | eBay

100 percent rating and only 50 US dollars to ship. What a load of crap. NH

Sent the seller a note and he responded "obey your president NEGRO." Wow, what an asshat! NH

MAP
    ?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Sent the seller a note and he responded "obey your president NEGRO." Wow, what an asshat! NH
    Wow! Unbelievable.

Ebay should have a comment section for active listings! This would put a stop to a lot of this!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

On the phone with them registering a complaint. NH

They took the call and apparently his response violates ebay code of conduct. He may have posted the wrong photos for all I know but instead of a polite response I got rudeness.

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    On the phone with them registering a complaint. NH
    I've lost count of the amount of times i've complained to fleabay with no joy, i hope you do better than i did!.....

The WWII Original Germany section of eBay is a WASTELAND!! I'd guess 6/10 items are fake or reproductions, and 1/4 are completely overpriced originals.

I've seen some crap where someone has like a little ribbon for a Hindenburg Cross, so in the title they say:

ORIGINAL RIBBON TOTENKOPF EAGLE SS WAFFEN SWORD ++++++

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast