Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

jacket stripe please help !

Article about: Help determine the originality!

Default jacket stripe please help !

Help determine the originality!
    jacket stripe please help !jacket stripe please help !jacket stripe please help !jacket stripe please help !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement jacket stripe please help !
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

I would suggest posting these items individually, as it is confusing when grouped.
    The SS cap eagle looks fake .

Agree with Chris,,

We can't help you if you don't take better individual pictures.. AfrikaKorps cuff title doesn't look good. I'm seeing the A and F letters merging together, and the O is more circular than oval in shape... but again without better pictures of all insignia it is hard to determine..

Smitty

Quote by CBH View Post
    I would suggest posting these items individually, as it is confusing when grouped.
    The SS cap eagle looks fake .
    I agree with Chris regarding the eagle and here are a couple of points that might help;

1. The thread title helps others in future who may be looking for similar items so it is essential to ensure it indicates the subject.

2. If you are asking for authentication it is crucial that each item is dealt with individually otherwise major misunderstanding is likely. Also the images must be clear, not partially obscured by other items, be "square" and perpendicular to the lens rather than at oblique angles.

3. Generally a question should clearly be a question rather than appearing to be an instruction or demand with an exclamation mark!!! Plus a little more background and dare I say politeness EG "I got these from... I think they are... I am not sure.....Can anyone please help? etc" is well received by those from whom you are seeking help.

4. Not everyone here is a native or fluent English speaker but we always manage to communicate. You seem to use an English calender so I imagine you don't have too much of an issue there so it is very important to name items correctly or at least descriptively, what on earth is a "jacket stripe"?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Afraid the Afrikakorps cufftitle is a definate reproduction,Regards Paul
    Last edited by paulscoot; 02-09-2019 at 09:46 AM.