Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Jagdeschwader Richthofen

Article about: Hello all, I like this service blouse and all seems to be in order other than the eagle's stitching. It appears that it has been zig-zag machine sewn on through the liner. Do you guys think

G43
    ?

Default Jagdeschwader Richthofen

Hello all,

I like this service blouse and all seems to be in order other than the eagle's stitching. It appears that it has been zig-zag machine sewn on through the liner. Do you guys think the eagle is a postwar addition? War time repair? Do you see any other problems? Thanks.

Jagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader RichthofenJagdeschwader Richthofen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jagdeschwader Richthofen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Jagdeschwader Richthofen

I think it looks a lovely tunic, nice original one, however, i think you may be right about the eagle being sewn on "after" and there's no way of knowing if the cuff has been added at a later date either, along with the PO badge. What better way to jack the price up by adding some desirable badges.
    Unless you have provenance with it, you are in the lap of the gods (and of course the price is right)

G43
    ?

Thank you John. Unfortunately there is no provenance and the price does seem rather fair (1500 usd) for such a tunic. I believe this is because the dealer may be just as unsure of the eagle and other piece being added as we suspect.

Sounds a pretty fair price when you add it up

who knows whats been add,but I like it.