Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KM Jumper

Article about: Okey...I'll be the heretic. Personally, if this were mine, I Would replace the eagle. It's not a high end SS Generals tunic or anything ultra rare, so for a few dollars for another eagle, th

?

Exclamation KM Jumper

I am being offered this for $150 incl shipping. Don't know too much about KM jumpers, just wondering if it looks right and is priced right?

All the best,
    Stefan
    KM JumperKM JumperKM JumperKM JumperKM JumperKM Jumper

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Jumper
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM Jumper

Nothing at all wrong with this one.

?

Right as rain, fair price considering the eagle damage to the wing. All1Knew is a trustworthy guy to deal with.

?

Ok thanks for the help rylan, haven't seen you in a while. I heard you scored a nice LW helmet at the two day show. Congrats! Also I lost your contact detail so if you could to me that would be great.

All the best,
    Stefan

?

Any other thoughts on this piece?

Yes, I know it can be temping, but please don't add an new eagle. It destroys the historical value IHO. Otherwise, great starter piece at an reasonable price for yourself.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Yes, I know it can be temping, but please don't add an new eagle. It destroys the historical value IHO. Otherwise, great starter piece at an reasonable price for yourself.
    Dont worry wasn't planning to but I was planning to do is get a proper full example of the eagle and place it over the original with tape or something just for display, but then again maybe i wont I'll have to think about it.

All the best,
    Stefan

It's absolutely authentic and the price is right but in my opinion you'd better look for another one with an intact eagle.They'ree not so rare and you'd be happier with it.Remember that we collect for our own pleasure but also that we sell from time to time and it's hard enough to sell 100% intact pieces sometimes!
    Cheers

Zenker
    ?

Hi Stefan! You have already got your answers to this message! But as a new member to this forum I am going threw especially the Kriegsmarine topics.
    The "Donald Duck" shirt is original allright. It´s washed but don´t replace the broken eagle!
    The letters and numbers are always in red and stands for, N: Nordsee, T: Travemunde, 38: 1938, 195: serial number.
    Check the shirt for a stamp placed beside those markings! I think the stamp is washed away and it should be written B.A.W. and a date, something like 6 8 38
    Cheers! Zenker

Original jumper. The problem with these white garments is that they turn yellow in time. If i hadn't have one already i would have snapped it a long time ago. I also agree that William is an honest guy and a great seller.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast