Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!

Article about: Hey guys, i have seen this minty looking KM shirt for \\$135, i believe the price is good but is it genuine? Thanks, Glen.

Default KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!

Hey guys, i have seen this minty looking KM shirt for $135, i believe the price is good but is it genuine?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!
    P
    Many

Default Re: KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!

Sorry very small pics!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!   KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  

KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!   KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  

KM Pull over Shirt, opinions please!  

Hello Glen.

I have downloaded these photos and zoomed in to see the details, and something about this very shiny fabric "straight from the factory" jumper looks "off" to me. The stitching on the eagle - and the eagle - is not what I would expect on an item such as this. It is just my humble opinion and I can of course be mistaken in my judgement, I am still "green", but I would not buy this item, sorry.

Hopefullly someone will assist soon
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Not good. Wrong material,wrong insignia construction.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I do not like the stitching (appears to be sewn on by a fast machine, not by hand) and stamp (too new, fresh, rough). And for a KM jumper in near mint/mint condition, I would expect to pay a bit more.

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]