Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

KM "Tropical" Tunic ?

Article about: Hi guys, a little help needed here for a friend. I'm useless when it comes to uniforms,etc so any comments (good or bad) in regards to this tunic would be most appreciated. Many thanks, Mart

Default KM "Tropical" Tunic ?

Hi guys,

a little help needed here for a friend.

I'm useless when it comes to uniforms,etc so any comments (good or bad) in regards to this tunic would be most appreciated.

Many thanks,

Martin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KM "Tropical" Tunic ?   KM "Tropical" Tunic ?  

KM "Tropical" Tunic ?   KM "Tropical" Tunic ?  

KM "Tropical" Tunic ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KM "Tropical" Tunic ?
    P
    Many

Not really my area, but the insignia is certainly fine.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

not a 100% sure but all fits well for a engineer OL.