Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Breast Eagle (Coastal Artillery?)

Article about: This is my first time posting here and I am completely brand new to the hobby so pardon my inexperience. I want to start a collection of Third Reich relics and I figured a breast eagle would

Default Kriegsmarine Breast Eagle (Coastal Artillery?)

This is my first time posting here and I am completely brand new to the hobby so pardon my inexperience. I want to start a collection of Third Reich relics and I figured a breast eagle would be a decent place to start, however I still have much to learn and don't know the tricks to identify fakes. For that reason, before I buy I want to run these photos from the seller by you guys. From what I have learned from my preliminary research these seem to be, correct me if I'm wrong, Coastal Artillery Kriegsmarine Eagles? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Breast Eagle (Coastal Artillery?)
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up

You are showing 2 different eagles.
    Yes the green ones are coast artillery. The blue is regular Km for the white jumper.
    Sarge

Thanks for the heads up. At first I thought it must have been bad lighting on the one photo but I'll talk to the seller. While I'm on the subject what is usually a fair price on these eagles? I've seen ranges between $40 - $60.

Hello,

All eagles posted are original. A gold on green background is Coastal artillery. A gold on blue background is naval proper. Basic purchasing price is $30.-$40.

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Green; 12-14-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Thanks heartily Fred. Ill pick a few of these up when I meet the seller later this week.