Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Article about: Just a quick pic of one of Allentown finds for the weekend. .... so far, lol. I will post detailed pics of all my finds when I get home Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone!

?

Default Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Just a quick pic of one of Allentown finds for the weekend. .... so far, lol. I will post detailed pics of all my finds when I get home Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130209_162818.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	463926  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Nice find, did the snow keep the crowds away?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Snow kept me away.

?

Thanks! ..... it was a little slow.. but business picked up quick! Tomorrow is a whole new day! Saving my best pick up for last. ... lol!

?

Joe. .. you were there in spirit! May show, you are definitely coming. .. no excuses, like snow.... lol!

G43
    ?

I was at that show earlier today myself! Nice find.

It is a fake, the four inner wing feather fake with the flaw.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have to agree with Jerry. Any chance of a rear view later anyway?

Tom

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It is a fake, the four inner wing feather fake with the flaw.
    Seriously?????? ....wow!
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seriously?????? ....wow!

Indeed, a one looker fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130209_162818.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	338.5 KB 
ID:	464252  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast