Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Article about: Just a quick pic of one of Allentown finds for the weekend. .... so far, lol. I will post detailed pics of all my finds when I get home Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone!

?

Default Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Just a quick pic of one of Allentown finds for the weekend. .... so far, lol. I will post detailed pics of all my finds when I get home Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Nice find, did the snow keep the crowds away?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Snow kept me away.

?

Thanks! ..... it was a little slow.. but business picked up quick! Tomorrow is a whole new day! Saving my best pick up for last. ... lol!

?

Joe. .. you were there in spirit! May show, you are definitely coming. .. no excuses, like snow.... lol!

G43
    ?

I was at that show earlier today myself! Nice find.

It is a fake, the four inner wing feather fake with the flaw.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have to agree with Jerry. Any chance of a rear view later anyway?

Tom

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    It is a fake, the four inner wing feather fake with the flaw.
    Seriously?????? ....wow!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seriously?????? ....wow!

Indeed, a one looker fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast