MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic

Article about: Hi guys, I am a very happy man! The auction gods have blessed me with a variety of bargains today, which will all fit nicely into my collection. First up is this Kriegsmarine jumper. I am re

Default Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic

Hi guys,

I am a very happy man! The auction gods have blessed me with a variety of bargains today, which will all fit nicely into my collection.

First up is this Kriegsmarine jumper. I am really excited about this! I have always wanted one of these. This one is for a torpedo mechanic who was a senior NCO. There was another uniform item that belonged to the same sailor, but unfortunately I couldn't afford it.

It truly is a shame to see items part but nobody else wanted to bid on this. I hit the miminum and now it has a new loving home. I will post more photos when it arrives!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic   Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic  

Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic   Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic

Here is, quite sadly, the other half of the grouping that went for an price that I could not afford:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic   Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic  

Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic   Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic  

Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine jumper for a senior torpedo mechanic 

Very nice Mo, too bad you couldnt get the other items.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Nice jumper. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Nice one mo, to bad people split this stuff up I hate when that happens. I need to start going to auctions with you, this is my last week of school so im free after!!!

Thanks guys!

I really love this thing. It's funny how much it looks like American ones.

Excellent jumper and in great condition. A shame that the other piece was not able to be picked up-it's a superb looking set. How much did that one go for-do you recall?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi William, the other one went for $500 something. I just couldn't afford it. I actually was going to pass on the jumper because I assumed the guy who won the tunic would want the jumper as well. It was called twice with no bid, so I threw out the minimum of $200, which went unchallenged. Now I've got it.

200 bucks for a jumper with insignia? No wonder you're happy! And 500 for the other was a bargain basement price too. Someone else is also smiling tonight,I bet!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You can't beat auctions! It's the only way I can afford militaria nowadays!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast