Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle

Article about: Hi, I'm hoping to get some feedback on this summer tunic breast eagle. I have compared it to older threads of other eagles and I can't see anything that concerns me but, with that being said

?

Default Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some feedback on this summer tunic breast eagle. I have compared it to older threads of other eagles and I can't see anything that concerns me but, with that being said, I know very little about these breast eagles, so any help on authenticity would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle   Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle  

Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle   Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle  

Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle   Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Summer Tunic Breast Eagle
    P
    Many

I would pass on it.

I do not like the finish. It has the look of zink but does not look like it is made of zink. Most of these are pre war bunt metal and good quality.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for your reply.

This could be a stupid question, but is there any way I can check it to see if it is zinc? I have checked to see if it's magnetic (it's not magnetic) but I'm struggling to come up with other ways to differentiate between the two.