Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Tunic

Article about: I stumbled across this nice Kriegsmarine Tunic on Ratisbons. It looks original and in good condition to me, but as usual I like getting additional opinions on these uniforms; I'm not familia

Default Kriegsmarine Tunic

I stumbled across this nice Kriegsmarine Tunic on Ratisbons. It looks original and in good condition to me, but as usual I like getting additional opinions on these uniforms; I'm not familiar with the trade badge on the sleeve as I don't know that much about the Kriegsmarine, but I love the look of this tunic All opinions are welcome as always!

Kriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Tunic
    P
    Many

?

Ordnance nco's career sleeve insignia.

Thanks for the reply! Any input on the breast eagle? I've seen similar ones but this type has always appeared a little strange to me haha, looks more like a small chicken rather than an eagle in my opinion

Good item.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Just for addtional info, the rank designation is Feuerwerksmaat.

The oval patches worn on the left upper sleeve by Junior Petty Officers (i.e. the Maat and Obermaat ranks) served both as career- and rank badges. The Obermaat ranks had an additional chevron below the career symbol.

Thank y'all for the help! For the sake of not crowding the forum with multiple threads I decided to post this one here as well for review; It looks good too me but I always love to get aditional opinions Thanks again!

Kriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine Tunic

Very nice. See no problems.

I have a friend who has the same tunic rank but the eagle it's completely different. Any opinions on it?

Kriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine TunicKriegsmarine Tunic

I am really sorry but I cannot rotate the pictures....

Looks OK to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!