Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kriegsmarine white tunic

Article about: Hi, i know we have a few experts on kriegsmarine items. What are your opinions on this? Thanks Cheers. Nuno

Default Kriegsmarine white tunic

Hi, i know we have a few experts on kriegsmarine items.
    What are your opinions on this?
    Thanks
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine white tunic  Kriegsmarine white tunic  Kriegsmarine white tunic 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine white tunic
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine white tunic

Hi Nuno

It is a pity that the photos can´t be zoomed in on, I would love to see the cloth thingy that is sewn onto the left sleeve as well as any stamps and marks. To be honest, I don´t know about this one. But it could be a Telephone Mechanic´s, Fernsprechermechanikersmaat, tunic. From where I´m sitting it seems to have very slight wear to it and the correct colors and sizing on breast eagle. But, I´m not completely sure, this is just my try on it.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Hi Nuno

It is a pity that the photos can´t be zoomed in on, I would love to see the cloth thingy that is sewn onto the left sleeve as well as any stamps and marks. To be honest, I don´t know about this one. But it could be a Telephone Mechanic´s, Fernsprechermechanikersmaat, tunic. From where I´m sitting it seems to have very slight wear to it and the correct colors and sizing on breast eagle. But, I´m not completely sure, this is just my try on it.
    Hi Christina, has you have requested. Its 1938, i believe.
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine white tunic  Kriegsmarine white tunic 

That is a Fernsprechermechanikersmaats tunic and I like it
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-17-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

That is a Fernsprechermechanikersmaats tunic and I like it
    Thank you for your opinion in this.
    Maybe ill get.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I would
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I would
    I know you would.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

KSH
    ?

In my uninformed opinion this tunic belonged to an Obermaschinenmaat, Christina. You also missed the chevron below the anchor on the combined rank and trade badge which signifies "Obermaat-rank".

Regards,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Well, thanks For now, I only have the Internet to get info from, when it comes to cloth things. However, Google is my friend. But I did at least try to help friend Nuno here. Better luck next time to me.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

Well, thanks For now, I only have the Internet to get info from, when it comes to cloth things. However, Google is my friend. But I did at least try to help friend Nuno here. Better luck next time to me.
    Don't feel bad about it - I think you have learned a lot in the short time you have been collecting Kriegsmarine - you have impressed me many times, Christina!

Regards,

Kenneth
    Last edited by KSH; 07-24-2021 at 04:07 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast