Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Late War Army Eagles.

Article about: Guys, I think this was the end of a production run;they were rolled on a cardboard spool when I got them. Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default Late War Army Eagles.

Guys, I think this was the end of a production run;they were rolled on a cardboard spool when I got them. Thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Army Eagles.   Late War Army Eagles.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Army Eagles.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Late War Army Eagles.

Nice Hal!! I have four on a sheet myself. Unfortunately they do not have anywhere near the quality as in the early years of any breast eagle production. Still on a roll like anything else unissued is a nice collectible.

rgd's Ty

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings Hal,

Are these eagles in a field grey color? they look like they are white on grey on my monitor. Could you post a couple of shots of just one eagle front andd back? Thanks alot.

Fred Green

Hal
    ?

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Greetings Hal,

Are these eagles in a field grey color? they look like they are white on grey on my monitor. Could you post a couple of shots of just one eagle front andd back? Thanks alot.

Fred Green
    Hi Fred, here is close up of eagle, they appear to be grey on grey. Hope this helps. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late War Army Eagles.   Late War Army Eagles.  

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings Hal,

These appear to be the 2nd pattern Heer breast eagle in 1st pattern colors. The first one of these I had ever seen was about 2-3 monthes ago. I will post the picture here. I believe these eagles to be a transition eagle just before the adaption of the white eagle on dark green. Nice catch.

Fred