Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

legion condor armband

Article about: hey all had my chance to get my mits on an armband that says legion condor and has an eagle on . it is red and grey or maybe at one time black wool. its abit mothy, saw it an a dealers shop.

Default Re: legion condor armband

To all the members who replied to this legion condor post, especially Chuck who started it. Go to WW2ARMY.COM a site that has a great amount of Legion Condor items. Under badges see Legion Condor items and scroll down until you see the Armband that was posted and members made their comments. Look at the Spainish badges that were given out? Those are as rare as hens teeth and he has a lot of them.This guy is from Canada and i wont get into the nightmare stories some guys in the USA had to endure with these scumbag dealers such as Frank Grant a notorious hump up artist who will screw you for excessive insurance and send your pke. with no coverage at all. To all of you and i am sure i will get flak over this don't deal with these up Canada guys and i also from a retired police officer heard from him a story about Collector's Guild and i wont print it as i am a member not on the administration of this site is Ade.

Beware guys!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12