Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket

Article about: I posted some photos of the Gebirgsjäger cap that I picked up with this tunic in the headgear section a couple of days back, and I thought I would add the photos I took of the Gebirgsjäger L

Default A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket

I posted some photos of the Gebirgsjäger cap that I picked up with this tunic in the headgear section a couple of days back,
    and I thought I would add the photos I took of the Gebirgsjäger Leutnant 4 pocket jacket I obtained at the same time as well....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket   A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket   A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket   A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket
    P
    Many

I have swapped the GAB over with an Infantry Assault Badge now as well, more in keeping with Mountain Infantry... :-)

A bit of background history of the 98th Gebirgsjäger 98th Regiment...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket   A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

Very nice set up and very clean too. Well done.

Hello,

Looks like a very nice tunic and hat. Insignia looks sweet. Boards set in nicely with a great eagle and pair of tabs. The edelweiss speaks for itself.

Fred

CBH
    ?

A beautiful uniform , any collector would be proud to own .

That's a beautiful tunic.

Good lord! That is almost too mint!

If it's any help I have a Geb. Jag 98 wehrpass posted in the document forum. Stewy

Thanks for the kind words guys, here it is again with an officer claw belt and buckle ....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Leutnant of the 98th Gebirgsjäger Regiment jacket  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast