Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division

Article about: Here's a tunic I pulled from the mothball fleet in my upstairs closet. A nice example of a Panzer Junior Officers Tunic , and a fellow who served in Afrika and Eastern Front in the Grossdeut

Default Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division

Here's a tunic I pulled from the mothball fleet in my upstairs closet. A nice example of a Panzer Junior Officers Tunic , and a fellow who served in Afrika and Eastern Front in the Grossdeutchland division. A hint of silver gilt still remains on the shoulder board cyphers. Thief is also blood on the front of the cuff title.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division   Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division  

Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division   Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division  

Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division   Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division  

Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leutnant Panzer Tunic Afrika Korps/ Grossdeutchland Division
    P
    Many

It´s really nice. Thanks for share.

Santi

Thank you Santi !

This fellow wore it for a while for it has a couple of tears in it that has been repaired.

Awesome looking tunic and in great shape. Sharp looking cuff title.

I appreciate it mauser9 . I've looked at it from time to time over the years, and haven't stumbled on another quite like this one. I'm actually going to probably let it go. Someone else to let appreciate it

Normally the AFRIKA cuff title was worn on the left sleeve. Is there any evidence of there being a GD cuff title on the left sleeve?