Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Luftwaffe adler

Article about: Hello, in the past, 1980, I bought 10 eagles like these. Today a Frenchman say they are fake. Your advice? Thanks

Default Luftwaffe adler

Hello, in the past, 1980, I bought 10 eagles like these. Today a Frenchman say they are fake. Your advice?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Good question Lebus I too bought some of those around 1981 or so Some told me ok unissued para or cammo smock eagles some say fake I am glad you posted it I don't have them anymore. timothy

For me, in this time, nobody made eagles like that. We have a pro on the site...It's the first time somebody tell me it's fake!

Sorry these are bad. Look at the four inner wing feathers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2iw0y94.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	586131  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They are in the Schiffer book, from W Zahn colection

Ok, Adrian, thanks.

Well Lebus I guess we got our answer I only bought a couple of them I was always suspecious of them due to the amount that was availble good old Globe had them red flag. I sold them for what I had in them so I gues I was lucky. timothy