Luftwaffe Adler, Jackenadler, Buntmetall, 1.Modell

Article about: This arrives today, just to share... Dan

Default Luftwaffe Adler, Jackenadler, Buntmetall, 1.Modell

This arrives today, just to share...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00356.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	821708Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00357.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	821709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00358.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	125.8 KB 
ID:	821710

Dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Dan, I honestly have no idea on this one but it does seem to be a crude "strike" and the blemish on the reverse around the Adlers tail looks bad. Again, I may be completely wrong as this type of badge/award is not my area as such, so forgive me. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Dan, I honestly have no idea on this one but it does seem to be a crude "strike" and the blemish on the reverse around the Adlers tail looks bad. Again, I may be completely wrong as this type of badge/award is not my area as such, so forgive me. Leon.
    okay , are only spots on the back , the setting is correct , but the difference in quality with aluminum ( second model ) is very different, this is much better than the other

I 'm about to go this other

Quote by Dan Miller View Post
    okay , are only spots on the back , the setting is correct , but the difference in quality with aluminum ( second model ) is very different, this is much better than the other

I 'm about to go this other
    Hi Dan, I am not an expert on these pieces so please do not think I am "slagging it off" for no reason. I am sure people who know much more than me will give you a much more "educated" appraisal. I honestly hope it is good and that my scepticism is down to my ignorance in this area. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Dan, I am not an expert on these pieces so please do not think I am "slagging it off" for no reason. I am sure people who know much more than me will give you a much more "educated" appraisal. I honestly hope it is good and that my scepticism is down to my ignorance in this area. Leon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B19957,_Edgar_Petersen.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	821715