Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe armband

Article about: Hello gents,, I had this for a long time since high school,,,and I only occasionally seen these once in a great while. I look through some of the threads here and didnt see any. This passes

Default Luftwaffe armband

Hello gents,, I had this for a long time since high school,,,and I only occasionally seen these once in a great while. I look through some of the threads here and didnt see any. This passes the black light test,,but I think it may be repro as the eagle head is facing to the right. Any thoughts?? Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe armband   Luftwaffe armband  

Luftwaffe armband   Luftwaffe armband  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe armband

Almost looks like a sports eagle, possible one made into an armband, I can't say I've ever seen anything like it

Sports shits eagles were not printed but machine threaded. Originality I'm not sure
    Morris

Is it possible that this was for a Luftwaffe helper?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Here is my sports eagle for comparison Larry. The eagle facing that way is the same as the sports eagle, but I have never seen an armband like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe armband   Luftwaffe armband  

Thanx Dramos maybe there is some possible hope for this being authentic,,but I am hope for more comments.

?

I am hoping someone can confirm its authenticity, I would really love to know myself.

R.R
    ?

Hi Larry,

I'm purchasing a armband like your's, but I'm not sure too about it's authenticity. Don't seems to me it was made from a shirt insignia, but may be they used the same print pattern.

Luftwaffe armband

Luftwaffe armband

Luftwaffe armband

Luftwaffe armband

I find two others like this for sale on the net:

116: Nazi Luftwaffe in Service Arm Band : Lot 116

WWII German Nazi Luftwaffe Armband | The World UnhingedThe World Unhinged

And there is two others posted on WAF, without a conclusion:

Deutsche Luftwaffe Armbands - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

White Luftwaffe Armband - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Best Regards,

Ricardo
    Last edited by R.R; 12-07-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Hi Ricardo..thanks for the links..i will take a look into them. I should of brought this with me also to the Max Show when I went. Regards Larry

Hi Larry-
    This is likely worn on civilian clothing by civilian employees of the Luftwaffe.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast