Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe breast eagle badge

Article about: Hey guys, Could anyone give me info/thoughts on my Luftwaffe breast eagle badge? Cheers, Adam

Default Luftwaffe breast eagle badge

Hey guys,

Could anyone give me info/thoughts on my Luftwaffe breast eagle badge?

Cheers, Adam
    Luftwaffe breast eagle badge Luftwaffe breast eagle badge Luftwaffe breast eagle badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe breast eagle badge
    P
    Many

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe this one is a copy.
    Compare the detail in the breast and wing feathers, the eyes and the beak, and the legs and claws to this one.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe breast eagle badge   Luftwaffe breast eagle badge  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello, my photos are a bit blurry and dont actually show all the detail. Looking at mine with my eyes and comparing it to that one, they both look identical. The detail is the same. With the feet for example, they come out as looking straight with no detail, however when you look at it in person they have detail.

Cheers for the help,
    Adam

Here are a few better photos of the detail.

Luftwaffe breast eagle badge Luftwaffe breast eagle badgeLuftwaffe breast eagle badge

I have posted my summer tunic breast eagles here. There are also a couple of links posted on a good one and a bad one, might be worth reading those.
    Summer Tunic Breast Eagles
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)