Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle

Article about: I just got this one in.........................A rare as hens teeth Luftwaffe officers Cape Eagle . the workmanship is stunning

Default Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle

I just got this one in.........................A rare as hens teeth Luftwaffe officers Cape Eagle . the workmanship is stunning
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle   Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle
    P
    Many

Nice pick up John, here is one I have as a comparison....

Regards

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle   Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle  

MAP
    ?

Two beauties!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

And here is mine

Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok perhaps not that rare LL Thanks for sharing, I think those that have one will agree - The far eastern countries will never replicate this level of craftsmanship

?

John - I will disagree with my peers here. I do not feel that this is a good one. Better than other reproductions and post-war manufactured I’ve seen, but still doesn’t look right. I think when you start comparing individual components of yours to the likes of Adrian’s and Bob’s, you’ll see the differences. That’s at least how I process comparisons when a piece isn’t a one-looker fake or original.

My two cents anyway.

J-

Jay no problem everyone is entitled to an opinion, however after 40 odd years of collecting and dealing, i can assure you its ok 🤣

11C
    ?

Sorry, see below
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Bullion Eagle  

11C
    ?

Luftwaffe Bullion EagleHere's two

11C
    ?

John's appears to be correct..........the tail feathers are usually the weak area in the reproductions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast