Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?

Article about: hi I FINALLY bought my first tunic and I'm hoping so much its original, it was for a Luftwaffe colonel and the seller told me at some point before he bought it ,it apparently had a glider pi

Default Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?

hi I FINALLY bought my first tunic and I'm hoping so much its original, it was for a Luftwaffe colonel and the seller told me at some point before he bought it ,it apparently had a glider pilot badge on it but it was sold off before he got it also its obvious to tell but there is a huge oddity an that is the shoulder boards on it ,it was described to me as either a replacement or a repair anyway I would love some help in finding out if its original thanks!
    Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Colonel Tunic Original?
    P
    Many

The basic tunic is original. It has clearly been restored with replacement insignia.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Totally agree with Ade.

hmm weird I heard from a different place that the jacket is a west german..............

The cut of WG flight tunics differs greatly. Cuff, collar slant, stitch lines