Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

Erwin L
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Thanks for the invitement Meindert and nice to see you here also Ruben. Very nice mannequins you both have. Here are some pictures from my lw fd smock. It is in a nice slightly used condition with it's original eagle still attached. You have seen it both but it is my contribution to this interesting thread

regards Erwin
    Last edited by Erwin L; 10-19-2008 at 09:43 AM.

2. # ADS

Erwin L
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

This is how it looks on the mannequin.
    Last edited by Erwin L; 10-19-2008 at 09:43 AM.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Erwin L View Post
    Thanks for the invitement Meindert and nice to see you here also Ruben. Very nice mannequins you both have. Here are some pictures from my lw fd smock. It is in a nice slightly used condition with it's original eagle still attached. You have seen it both but it is my contribution to this interesting thread

regards Erwin
    No thanks Erwin, my pleasure, thanks for sharing your beautiful feld division smock, I indeed have seen in before but it never seems to bore me.

Erwin L
    ?

Quote by Jakke View Post
    Well, I just found out that this is a Luftwaffe 98k pouch, so I'll post it here too. Stamping: Flieger Horst Kommandature (with thanks to Dimas for clearing that up!)

Jakke
    I have also lw k98 pouches with these maker. It is E Harring from Erlangen. The set i have are marked also with unit and name from the wearer.

I will see if i have some pictures of it

regards Erwin

infatuate
    ?

Hi Erwin,

Surtenly nice to see you here indeed. Thank you for your beautiful contribution. It is nice to see some additions here and surtenly such a nice smock. It looks very nice on your mannequin also!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Post Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Here an update of my Luftwaffe MG gunner mannequin, all cartridges are empty, he wears a EM/NCO belt with buckle, MG gunners belt pouch with contents and a black P38 hard-shell pistol holster. He is well equipped and got plenty of Verpflegung (food etc).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

very nice!!!!wonderful smock meindert!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by infatuate View Post
    very nice!!!!wonderful smock meindert!
    Thanks Ruben, as you know it’s the rare smooth cloth version of the Luftwaffe feld division splinter smock.

Olle
    ?

Hi Meindert,

I think you need a "Kammerjäger" in case that mouse near the messtin is alive

Unfortunatly I dont collect LW so I have not much to share except for a few LW camo helmets that may have been used by LW FD.

My best, Jens
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Olle View Post
    Hi Meindert,

I think you need a "Kammerjäger" in case that mouse near the messtin is alive

Unfortunatly I dont collect LW so I have not much to share except for a few LW camo helmets that may have been used by LW FD.

My best, Jens
    I don’t collect Luftwaffe he says, only a few camo helmets, are you here to bully me Jens or what?. Good to have you here son, beautiful Luftwaffe camo helmets!, just like I remembered them, don’t forget to put me in your will regarding these tree helmets. If you have mice this size I don’t want to encounter your (Heimat) rats Jens, because its in fact a rat.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast