Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up

Article about: Picked up also this Luftwaffe flak officers tunic this week , its in nice condition and the guy looks to have worn a few awards

Default Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up

Picked up also this Luftwaffe flak officers tunic this week , its in nice condition and the guy looks to have worn a few awards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up   Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up  

Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up   Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up  

Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up
    P
    Many

Can we see the inside ? I think the eagle is recently sewn, what's the exact color of the jacket ? Not fan...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Eagle looks like it has always been there and the sewing doesnt show on the inside of the tunic and the Tunic looks ok to me in the way it has been made and is tailor made and is blue in colour, i have added some more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up   Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up  

Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up   Luftwaffe Flak officers tunic pick up  

v/nice tunic.

Thank you

Hello,

Any named tag inside the jacket?

No name inside , looks like the tunic wasnt used much