Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

Article about: I also found this Luftwaffe Flak Tunic on Grenadier Auctions. It's a little rough as it has some staining and holes, but I really love the look of these Flak tunics It looks good to me besid

Default Luftwaffe Flak Tunic

I also found this Luftwaffe Flak Tunic on Grenadier Auctions. It's a little rough as it has some staining and holes, but I really love the look of these Flak tunics It looks good to me besides the damage, but I just wanted to post a few pictures here to confirm its authenticity; any opinions are always welcome and very much appreciated!

Luftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak Tunic
    P
    Many

It is fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Original tailor made tunic
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

so nice uniform!!!

See no problems...

Thank y'all for the replies!

Just wanted to update this as I just got this in the mail today. It's obviously seen lots of wear and age as it's pretty salty, but overall I'm happy with it as I've wanted one of these for a while now I do wonder why the buttons on the chest are sewn on so crooked, any ideas?

Luftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak Tunic

Show some pics of the threads & stitching holding the buttons on. Might be able to tell if they have been re sewn. They most likely are if they are crooked.

Here's two pictures, I can take some better ones in a few minutes if it helps:

Luftwaffe Flak TunicLuftwaffe Flak Tunic

If you shoot pics of the threads on the inside flap of the tunic....or if you can see any additional holes or pieces of thread on the inside. also, is all of it black ? Or are some buttons stitched with different colored thread ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast