Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe

Article about: Hello mates.. i wanna share my Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock with you. Yellow colour indicates "Fliegende Truppe", even i don´t know if it was a pilot, navigator, gunner or whatev

Default Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe

Hello mates..

i wanna share my Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock with you.
    Yellow colour indicates "Fliegende Truppe", even i don´t know if it was a pilot, navigator, gunner or whatever..

The Ribbon-bar, badges and Gefreiter- winkel where added by me, so i guess that i must call this a " geschönter Waffenrock"... and i consider it sehr schön indeed.. i believe all pieces match perfectly..

any opinions on it are very welcome

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe   Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe  

Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe   Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe  

Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe   Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Gefreiter Waffenrock Tunic Fliegende Truppe
    P
    Many

That's a lovely, textbook Luft tunic. The loops for the badges are original ? Rarely see that.

No.. i made the loops with grey thread and the thinnest needle in whole Mexico City.. after studying many pics i decided to use an SA Sportabzeichen and a black Verwundetenabzeichen for the "schöning".. the ribbon bar makes the rest.. i dont want to overdo it with awards, as it shall look period- real and not overdone..

i like it to show the "wounded veteran old school nazi look", and not a overdecorated war hero Rambo- gefreiter. My logic tells me that a very highly decorated veteran soldier with EK1 and KVK and all that would have a higher rank...
    Just my 5 cents.. hope my logic makes sense..

MAP
    ?

I love the Luft Yellow! Very nice.

Personally, I wouldn't have added the loops. But if they can be removed with no damage, it does make a nice display.

I have a similar one with the silver tresses and one rank higher. But I think it was unissued. The pockets were still "tacked" shut.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by danhashman View Post
    No.. i made the loops with grey thread and the thinnest needle in whole Mexico City.. after studying many pics i decided to use an SA Sportabzeichen and a black Verwundetenabzeichen for the "schöning".. the ribbon bar makes the rest.. i dont want to overdo it with awards, as it shall look period- real and not overdone..

i like it to show the "wounded veteran old school nazi look", and not a overdecorated war hero Rambo- gefreiter. My logic tells me that a very highly decorated veteran soldier with EK1 and KVK and all that would have a higher rank...
    Just my 5 cents.. hope my logic makes sense..
    Really no harm done if the thread is thin. Looks great !!