Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe "Geschwader Horst Wessel" cuff title

Article about: Nice pun! I honestly can't see any fibrous paper of any sort on the back? O_o At all - nor any indication of where some may have been before. I might leave it up overnight whilst my mum's ca

Default Re: Luftwaffe "Geschwader Horst Wessel" cuff title

ahhh wow thats very nicely displayed if it were me i would try and get some headgear maybe a trilby for the overcoat (make it look gestapoy) and a nice visor for the rock maybe some pictures either side of the banner other than that its exceptional i can't wait for this thread

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe "Geschwader Horst Wessel" cuff title
    P
    Many

?

I couldn't agree more the walls are blank because my room's been redecorated of late, so I need a couple of frames for pictures - I already purchased a small soldier-in-waffenrock photo a while back, and the visor's on my to-buy list. I'm going to attach an NSDAP pin to the tie of the leather coat, keep looking for a hat, and that helmet on top of the cabinet'll be replaced with a Heer when it arrives. And, I'll be slowly filling up the cabinet with some of my new purchases can't wait! Thanks for the compliments!

Robbie

?

Does anyone have a definite idea of how much one of these would be worth?

Thanks,

Robbie

?

What is the material between the lettering on the reverse of the band? Is it like a fiberous paper?
    Pete

Robbie you have used a link for the pics which is now dead.........

I know why Pete is asking this. If there is paper behind the lettering embroidery that is not a good sign.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It's in the classifieds, you can see it here - Excellent "Geschwader Horst Wessel" Luftwaffe cuff title - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

I can't see any fibrous paper of any sort behind the lettering...

Robbie

Hi Robbie, I have added your sales pics to your original post starting this thread.

Sales link, even here, die in time.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I am sorry to say but reading this :- Geschwader Horst Wessel Group - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    leads me to believe its duff. I can certainly see some kind of odd backing to the embriodery, and of course, the price paid.
    Pete

?

It's odd you should say that because I checked the cuff title against those photos and there's nothing of the sort there; those were the original sale pictures I'd used. But - if you say so, I'll remove it from the classifieds immediately. Thanks for taking the time and effort on my part!

Robbie

?

Well I hope I am wrong, it should have flown away(excuse the pun) at your price.
    Pete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast