Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Officers collar tab for review

Article about: hello all, I do not know a great deal about collar tabs. The price was right even if its repro. Thank you in advance and I promise not to flood the board or become combative if I don't hear

Default Luftwaffe Officers collar tab for review

hello all,
    I do not know a great deal about collar tabs. The price was right even if its repro.
    Thank you in advance and I promise not to flood the board or become combative if I don't hear what I want to hear
    cheers
    Bryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Officers collar tab for review
    P
    Many

Luftwaffe Officers collar tab for reviewLuftwaffe Officers collar tab for reviewsorry forgot pics

?

I would say nothing wrong with this one. Original Luftwaffe 2nd leutnant signals corps.

?

very nice a little nip in it but that's ok. Gary

I found it this morning when I was taking my trash to the town dump. Trash pick up has been delayed due to the blizzard. Pile bags of garbage was 10 feet high. it was among the smaller items that work themselves down to the bottom of the pile.

I chuck my bag on the pile and pick up the tab.You all know what I was thinking "if there is a real collar tab, there is probably more items and possibly better ones in this pile.

I stopped count when I ripped the 10th bag open. I went through what I estimate was 100 bags.

found a war merit cross with swords and 2 common tinnies. at the bottom of the pile. also a 20$bill and 3 silver spoons the bag all of it was in was probably taken in the last load.

People saw me rifling through the garbage like a rabid raccoon. Not a single person asked me what I was doing because I am sure they thought I had a mental illness

Its amazing and sad what uninformed people throw away.

that was my militaria adventure today

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post

People saw me rifling through the garbage like a rabid raccoon. Not a single person asked me what I was doing because I am sure they thought I had a mental illness
    I'd be doing the same. Maybe talking to myself just to play it up some more.

my luck I find the tab and missed the SS dagger hiding in plain sight

Great story and a nice addition.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!