Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed

Article about: Hey All, Please find the final photo shots of my Luftwaffe Pilot Mannequin in the summer flight suit. It exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with how everything fit. Thanks g

?

Default Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed

Hey All,

Please find the final photo shots below of my Luftwaffe Pilot Mannequin in the summer flight suit. It exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with how everything fit. Thanks guys for your encouragement and support. Sure makes collecting easier and more enjoyable when you have others who desire the preservation of historical items such as these. Hope you like.

Link if you want to view on my website: Luftwaffe Pilot - Flying Suit Rig

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed   Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed   Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed   Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed 
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-01-2015 at 06:15 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed
    P
    Many

Great work my friend, it looks brilliant!....

Excellent.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Awesome. A parachute next?? And life vest??

Not sure if I like this dummy or the other one better....LoL...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Awesome. A parachute next?? And life vest??

Not sure if I like this dummy or the other one better....LoL...
    The mannequin showed me up for sure on looks...Brains I got him beat just by a little I think.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    The model showed me up for sure on looks...Brains I got him beat just by a little I think.
    Just a little...just a little...

Now go and put this in a room in the house that is used just some of the time. I did this and it freaked the wife and kids out when they walked in and turned the lights on...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Superb. Museum quality or better. NH

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Superb. Museum quality or better. NH
    Thanks Neil...Means alot. Tried to wait and be patient for the right quality items. I do love it. Like MAP said....I suppose a life jacket would look pretty cool since this guy flew in the battle of britain LOL

Very nice ensemble Kirk!
    Congratulations on putting this together.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

What did they use - Kapok vests? I'm sure they are hideously expensive. I think it might be overdressing. Looks good as it is now. NH

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast