Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig

Article about: Hello, I am considering possibly acquiring these 3 items. Please review and give me your opinions, thoughts & feedback. They are going to potentially round out my Luftwaffe Pilot Groupin

?

Default Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig

Hello,

I am considering possibly acquiring these 2 items. Please review and give me your opinions, thoughts & feedback. They are going to potentially round out my Luftwaffe Pilot Grouping so I can finish my mannequin build.

What do you think? Thanks in advance for your review

1) Unissued / Mint Summer Luftwaffe Pilot's Flight Suit - Still has inspections tags and was from a Veteran in Charlotte.
    2) Leather Luftwaffe Gauntlet Gloves - 10 1/2 Size also from the same Veteran in Charlotte (unmarked inside other than 10 1/2)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig   Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  

Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig   Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  

Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig   Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  

Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig 
    Last edited by Rossi; 05-26-2015 at 12:22 AM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig
    P
    Many

?

Default Pilot

Can't wait to see it Kirk... Here is a photo I found.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Here are some additional pilot photos with summer flight suit, gauntlet gloves, summer & lined leather helmets, side caps...etc...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig   Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  

Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig  Luftwaffe Pilot Suit, Gloves & Belt Rig 

Hi Rossi, all the items are good. Buy the lot if you can.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi G, the pic you show is a re-enactor.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade,

I feel pretty good about everything but the belt being shortened but can live with that if I can get a good price. Should I be concerned the Gauntlet gloves are not LBA Stamped on inside cuff or maker marked? I know there were a wide variety of Gauntlet Gloves used by pilots. Thanks for your help.

as Ade said go for the lot,shame to break it up.

?

I was able to get a few & add more pictures of zippers, tabs and labeling.

MAP
    ?

Awesome flight suit!!!!!! Love it! Per you other post. You get these, the boots and along with you other items, you can put together a fantastic mannequin display!

Just need a visor hat to go with it all!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I thought the Chair was a little much .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I thought the Chair was a little much .
    Gwar man was just making sure we were paying attention