Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...

Article about: In 30 years of collecting blades, buckles, field gear, armbands & albums of the 3rd Reich I have never bought a uniform. This is my first one. The cherry has popped on uniforms now and I

?

Default Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...

In 30 years of collecting blades, buckles, field gear, armbands & albums of the 3rd Reich I have never bought a uniform. This is my first one. The cherry has popped on uniforms now and I now know why you visor and tunic folks get jacked up. I opened this unissued uniform up and pictures don't do it justice. WOW! I am like a kid again. I have a pair of pilot boots and another pair of gloves I am working on making a deal on and will post soon.

In the next week I hope to have Barbie's Luft Pilot Rig "Kenschultz" all dressed and ready for photography. Mannequin arrives next week.

Yeah...Sorry...I am a photo geek and probably 6-10 would have been fine.

Hope you like.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...   Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...  

Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...   Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...  

Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...  Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...  Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today... 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Summer Suit arrived Today...
    P
    Many

?

A great outfit buddy.

Thats a great flight suit Kirk. Nice and Mint.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Thats a great flight suit Kirk. Nice and Mint.........!
    Thanks Steve,

I have to say after losing Opa 6 years ago collecting had gotten stale for me. Almost hung it up. Many of you guys have been a key reason I still stay after it so thanks! Appreciate the excitement and genuine regard on the Forum. Top Shelf and more mint than the pieces of cloth and militaria we collect.

MAP
    ?

Now you know why I collect everything. It's all so cool.

But I must say, that that flight suit is something special

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Now you know why I collect everything. It's all so cool.

But I must say, that that flight suit is something special

Michael
    Thanks buddy! Appreciate you as well...My wife thinks I am special right now like the suit. But married 26 years and turning 47 on this Tuesday she knows I will never grow up or out of my specialness!

MAP
    ?

So now you can combine your happy dance with your birthday and have a "happy birthday dance" while modelling all these new pieces. Don't forget to video tap it...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)