Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

Article about: The fact that the eagle has been replaced and the amount of work spent making the collar means that, there is more right than wrong with it and I am happy to say that it is an original tunic

Default Re: luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!! Is it original???? thank you :)

The fact that the eagle has been replaced and the amount of work spent making the collar means that, there is more right than wrong with it and I am happy to say that it is an original tunic. As to it's value, I don't know, as I bought mine a good few years back and maybe they are now much more expensive than they used to be. No surprise then really. The last one I saw for sale was a lot more money than this, so maybe it is a good price. They often have the eagle missing and/or replaced, so that does not affect the value too much and at least it helps establish its originality.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe tropical tunic. Please!!  Is it original???? thank you :)
    P
    Many

Thank you very much, he is very nice you.

The tropical tunic this dirty .
    Me gustaria to wash it and to clean it.
    You who thinks?

Quote by vonbond View Post
    The fact that the eagle has been replaced and the amount of work spent making the collar means that, there is more right than wrong with it and I am happy to say that it is an original tunic. As to it's value, I don't know, as I bought mine a good few years back and maybe they are now much more expensive than they used to be. No surprise then really. The last one I saw for sale was a lot more money than this, so maybe it is a good price. They often have the eagle missing and/or replaced, so that does not affect the value too much and at least it helps establish its originality.

You who thinks?

Quote by Canuck63 View Post
    Eagle has been replacedb higher than the original one,but the tunic's genuine!

You who thinks?

I would be very careful about cleaning any item like this, though it can be done.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2