Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

luftwaffe tunic

Article about: I am almost positive this one is good, I think the tabs indicate it was a pilot of the equivlent rank of lutennant? correct me if im wrong. I have an idea of whats attached to the tunic but

Default luftwaffe tunic

I am almost positive this one is good, I think the tabs indicate it was a pilot of the equivlent rank of lutennant? correct me if im wrong. I have an idea of whats attached to the tunic but would love to hear what you think each piece is. I dont own this item but am looking into buying it and need to know what price these retail at as there is little reference on other sites and I trust this site much more The piece also came with the helmet I think, helmet is doubble decal but really think I will just go for the tunic as its much more affordable. This piece was brought back after ww2 by a canadian doctor who served. Also going to post a topic on a police uniform hes got,
    Thanks!
    Beau
    luftwaffe tunic
    luftwaffe tunic
    luftwaffe tunic
    luftwaffe tunic
    luftwaffe tunicluftwaffe tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe tunic
    P
    Many

Really need to see better photos like the inside of the tunic and under side of collar and back of buttons etc

No Good.

Loks like a post war West German tunic rebadged. You can see where the original collar patches once were.

An Officers tunic would not have a lanyard either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks for the advice I can definetly see what you mean now, Any thoughts on helmet? its a double decal with the german battle flag on opposite side

I agree with Ade, It is a reworked West German tunic. It would be best to start a new thread about the helmet and post good close up photos of the decals.

leave it all alone, its either fake or been mucked around with.

as mentioned before: No doubt it is an original tunic. But POST WAR german Luftwaffe with some TR insignia added.... So leave it alone

Dark blue West German Poseur I have seen many rebadged as stated. timothy

A good pre 1970 BW LW tunic ruined ! often the case ! look inside the inside pocket and see if the fools have left the original maker label, if still there it will give the date of manufacture....anything between 1958 to 1969.
    Prost ! Steve.