Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe tunics in period photos

Article about: We have a thread on the caps section for favourite soft caps in use, but nothing in the uniforms section, so I thought I would see if we could generate enough to get something going for tuni

Bob...you are the master of period photos. My relationship/friendship with you the last few months is of extreme value in my life. I Love & respect quality, a trait you endure.

Thanks my friend for posting.
    David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe tunics in period photos
    P
    Many

A couple more, two nice and rather interesting FJ related photos that were posted in the FJ page over on the WAF recently....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe tunics in period photos   Luftwaffe tunics in period photos  

Army guests there in the first shot!?!

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    I have used these shots in the headgear section, but they show great uniform detail too, so I will
    include them in this thread as well...
    Dear Bob, Dear all,

Great idea, great pics! For the 4th pic from down: It's our later 'Bundeskanzler' (Federal Chancellor) Helmut Schmidt!

With best wishes
    alter musketier

Luftwaffe tunics in period photos
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 12-17-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Makes me wonder how many Knights Crosses were issued to Luft pilots compared to Heer soldiers. From period pics, seems overwhelming more were awarded to Luft. Seem to hand them out by the bushel

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Army guests there in the first shot!?!
    My thoughts exactly. Or transitional?

David: agree 100%. Our friend Bob has a curators eye for quality.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by real steel View Post
    Makes me wonder how many Knights Crosses were issued to Luft pilots compared to Heer soldiers. From period pics, seems overwhelming more were awarded to Luft. Seem to hand them out by the bushel
    This might help mate....

7,318 to Germans, 43 to foreigners = 7,361 total
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe tunics in period photos   Luftwaffe tunics in period photos  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3