Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M36 Assistenzarzt Tunic

Article about: Hope I got the designation of the rank correct. LoL. Here for critique is a fine M36 2nd Lieutenant (Assistenzarzt) tunic. I just LOVE the bullion breast eagle. And love how the blue piping

MAP
    ?

Default M36 Assistenzarzt Tunic

Hope I got the designation of the rank correct. LoL.

Here for critique is a fine M36 2nd Lieutenant (Assistenzarzt) tunic.

I just LOVE the bullion breast eagle. And love how the blue piping on the shoulder boards just pop! Hope you do as well.

This gentleman also had a nice long ribbon bar. Would be interesting to know what awards he may have earned.

Tunic also has the EK1 ribbon, and two award loops.

Overall condition is 99% with just one moth nip under the collar and some wear on the point of the front collar (not really noticeable).

Now pardon this stupid question, but to me this appears to be private tailored but there is no tags at all. Any help here would be appreciated.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Regards,

Michael

M36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt Tunic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 Assistenzarzt Tunic
    P
    Many

why no dagger hanger or slot?

MAP
    ?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    why no dagger hanger or slot?
    The slot is there Harry, hidden by the sleeve. But correct, no hanger which is not unheard of.

Here are two other pictures.

M36 Assistenzarzt TunicM36 Assistenzarzt Tunic

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great looking tunic Michael. I agree about that stunning bullion breast eagle!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great looking tunic Michael. I agree about that stunning bullion breast eagle!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil. It really is something. The stitch work is just amazing.

Would love to hear from anyone out there who focuses on these to chime in.

M

Hello,
    It's a nice privately purchased tunic, in theory ordered to a tailor before mid-1941 (if i'm mot mistaking), after all regulation and privately purchased tunics must have six front buttons. Concerning this breast eagle, it is also privately purchased. This reminds me some belgian productions i've seen in the past, even some french ones. I'm not saying i'm 100% right, but it rings a bell.....but which one ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

MAP
    ?

Thanks JPhilip for more info on the tunic as well as the eagle. Greatly appreciated. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's beautiful.

Michael

Beautiful tailor made tunic. If the wearer was a Doctor, it is easy to see that he was a well to do one and spared no expense in having his uniforms hand made to the highest of quality. I wonder who he was? And, yes-I agree totally, the breast eagle is, perhaps, one of the most finest I've yet seen. An excellent uniform by any standards!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That eagle is 1st class. Not a poor enlisted soldier this guy.

MAP, you should watermark your photos, make it alittle bit more challenging for the fraudsters out there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    That eagle is 1st class. Not a poor enlisted soldier this guy.

MAP, you should watermark your photos, make it alittle bit more challenging for the fraudsters out there.
    Yes, I should. Can anyone recommend a good, simple (and free?) software that doesn't bug up your operating system? I've searched for one a month or so ago but was not sure which was a good one.

I think I will take a high quality shot of this eagle, print it and frame it. I like it that much! LoL.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast