Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M36 NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!

Article about: Hello gents I am quite new about the uniform collections. This is my first purchase of M36 Heer Tunic at all. Would you tell me your opinion and comments about it? I would really love to kno

Ves
    ?

Default M36 NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!

Hello gents
    I am quite new about the uniform collections. This is my first purchase of M36 Heer Tunic at all. Would you tell me your opinion and comments about it? I would really love to know the authenticity ,the possible maker, the rank , the meaning of the shoulder boards (especially the numbers) and everything as much as possible about the tunic . I would really appreciate your help
    Best regards!
    Ves

M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!   M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36  NCO Heer Tunic - Opinion needed!
    P
    Many

Ves
    ?

Anybody?

MAP
    ?

Patience grasshopper
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like an original extensively modified model M36. Made by Lorenz & Co. of Frankfurt. Bottom pockets have been modified into patch pockets. Eagle has been what looks to be a wartime replacement for a more appealing look. Loops for straps removed & straps sewn in direct. First aid pocket removed. Length of tunic shortened. Sleeves shortened or lenghtened. Dagger slot installed. This was maybe tailor modified & used as a dress or walk out tunic for an infantry NCO or it could have been altered by the company tailor for an "On leave" tunic being that some of the stitch work is not the best quality work. Endless modifications on this.

Sleeve patch is for a Schirrmeister, which is a saddler, probably horsedrawn transport, so not sure if it belongs on this tunic being it's infantry. But could be original to it, not sure. Rank is Feldwebel,Infantry reg. 32
    Last edited by real steel; 09-30-2017 at 01:06 AM.

Quote by Ves View Post
    Anybody?
    How much did you pay for it ?...as your question implies that you are not sure of its authenticity..which RealSteel has just clarified for you.

Correct me if Im wrong..was this an impulse buy?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Looks like an original extensively modified model M36. Made by Lorenz & Co. of Frankfurt. Bottom pockets have been modified into patch pockets. Eagle has been what looks to be a wartime replacement for a more appealing look. Loops for straps removed & straps sewn in direct. First aid pocket removed. Length of tunic shortened. Sleeves shortened or lenghtened. Dagger slot installed. This was maybe tailor modified & used as a dress or walk out tunic for an infantry NCO or it could have been altered by the company tailor for an "On leave" tunic being that some of the stitch work is not the best quality work. Endless modifications on this.

Sleeve patch is for a Schirrmeister, which is a saddler, probably horsedrawn transport, so not sure if it belongs on this tunic being it's infantry. But could be original to it, not sure. Rank is Feldwebel,Infantry reg. 32
    Was waiting for you to chime in here David. LoL...right up your alley
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

David has nailed it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ves
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    How much did you pay for it ?...as your question implies that you are not sure of its authenticity..which RealSteel has just clarified for you.

Correct me if Im wrong..was this an impulse buy?

Regards Larry
    Hello
    I bought the tunic from a fellow member in another forum site ( Wehrmacht - Awards ) I paid roughly $1300 for it. The seller guaranteed the authenticity of the tunic, also that all insignias originally applied and all modifications are wartime original . I just wanted to make sure and educate my self by posting the tunic here. But you are right, I fall in love with the tunic and definitely this was kind of impulse buy In your opinion do you think I got a good deal?

Best regards!
    Ves

Ves
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post

Hello David
    Thanks for the helpful info. I really appreciate it. Do you have any idea what might be the reason about shoulder boards has been directly sewn to the tunic?

Best regards!
    Ves

Hi Ves

Just for a more "dressed up" look. Makes it look more tailored. It's somewhat common on early tunics

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast