Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!

Article about: Hello fellas I will need your help again. I'm interested in this Denazified M36 Tunic. I was wondering about its authenticity. Also if there are been any restorations and tailoring modificat

Ves
    ?

Default M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!

Hello fellas
    I will need your help again. I'm interested in this Denazified M36 Tunic. I was wondering about its authenticity. Also if there are been any restorations and tailoring modifications on it . I`ll be really happy to receive your comments and opinions.

Best regards!
    Ves
    M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 Tunic - Opinion needed!
    P
    Many

Hello,
    First of all, photos are not the best to judge a Feldbluse...angles of view are rather poor....
    This is not a M36 tunic, it's supposed to be a Feldbluse 1933 modified 1940, with Feldgrau collar and five front buttons.
    I could be wrong of course, i've been in the past and will be in the future, no doubt about it, but to me this Feldbluse looks like a modern reproduction (Sturm/miltech) that received some special "field use" treatment with an electric shaver.....
    I do not like the size and maker's marks. From these photos, one can clearly see that Litzen are reapplied. I'm not sure if the eagle is authentic, the photo has been taken from too far away. The Gefreite chevron looks ok (yeah)
    Buttons may have been changed or heavily "field used" (with the green side of the sponge)
    Reenactment item that someone is trying to infiltrate into the militaria market ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

All bad Ves. "Old man Reitz" would roll over in his grave if he saw this one.
    D.

Ves
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    All bad Ves. "Old man Reitz" would roll over in his grave if he saw this one.
    D.
    Thanks for your help David. Always glad to see your comments. Spot on as usual

Best regards!
    Ves

Ves
    ?

Thanks for the comments fellas. I swear, never gonna look at EBay anymore . My last three threads in the forum are items from Ebay and all of them are fake. The thing that pisses me off is all the sellers pretend they selling genuine stuff. They are so many crooks over there, its almost impossible to buy something original and untouched.

Once again thanks for the help,I really appreciate it. Glad to be in the forum

Best regards!
    Ves