MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M43 officers uniform

Article about: This appears to be an original M43 officers uniform, I just want to make sure all the insignia is original to tunic. Thanks.

Default M43 officers uniform

This appears to be an original M43 officers uniform, I just want to make sure all the insignia is original to tunic.
    Thanks.

M43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniformM43 officers uniform

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 officers uniform
    P
    Many

I'd wait just a little longer for some people who specialize in tunics.

Although insignia aren't my "expertise" I've done you the favor, and looked up some examples of the breast eagle for a Heer M43 and included the link.
    M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!

To save you time, I've included the photo of the breast eagle.

It would also be helpful to open the tunic, and show the back of the eagle where the sewing should be.

To me, as I just researched, the eagle looks to be replaced. The eagle itself I have no idea, as I'm new.
    Attached Images Attached Images M43 officers uniform 

Hello,
    It is not a Feldbluse for an Officer, as it has a NCO collar tresse. According to the mismatched shoulderstraps, it's for a Feldwebel...
    The Feldbluse is original, accepted by the military depot of Stettin in 1944, with replaced Litzen, replaced Hoheitsabzeichen, mismatched shoulderstraps. More detailed photos should help to determine if the collar tresse is period applied or not. The Hoheitsabzeichen which is original late war should be machine applied...
    You can be sure that here insignia is not original to the tunic...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Yes, a real Feldbluse. It appears to have been put back together. We need to see under the collar. The white Waffenfarbe on the shoulder boards is for infantry. Pocket has loops added for awards. If original to the uniform I am guessing they were for the Infantry Assault, wound badge and Iron Cross. NH

Thank you everyone for your opinions. They are very helpful. Also the second to last picture is of the other side of where the eagle is sowed on.

Hello,

Original tunic with all insignia replaced. Some of the buttons have also been replaced and I have serious doubts about the originality of the award loops. It is worth the sum of its parts.

Fred

I agree with Fred for some buttons being replaced and for the awards loops...IMO they were made last week by someone who didn't know how they're supposed to be made...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)