MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M44 Wachtmantel

Article about: I don't very often buy uniforms as I am mostly an awards, insignia and edged weapons collector but I have recently added this to my collection. The condition is actually quite good. There ar

Default M44 Wachtmantel

I don't very often buy uniforms as I am mostly an awards, insignia and edged weapons collector but I have recently added this to my collection.
    The condition is actually quite good. There are a few small holes, there are a couple of repairs to the lining, there is not much excess wear to the arm pit area of the lining and a little of the hem has come loose. It has the hood in good condition and it is RB numbered. It also has the loops and buttons for shoulder boards that have the number 14 on them.
    I have wanted to find a good example of this mantel for about 20 years.
    Ralph.

M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    M44 Wachtmantel
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M44 Wachtmantel
    P
    Many

Hello,
    It is a nice example and the Kompanie numbered buttons is a plus...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    It is a nice example and the Kompanie numbered buttons is a plus...
    Thanks
    Thank you J!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

a very nice buy Ralph.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a very nice buy Ralph.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

Hi Ralph, a great buy!

I also have good news re the maker's RB number. A Berlin maker, but the factory this one was made at was in Minden.

0/0454/0011 Heinrich Muermann KG, Tuchgrosshandel~Hauptgeschaft Berlln W8

Friedrichstrasse 58 Nlederlassung Mlnden (Westf.)

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade!
    Thanks also for doing the research and finding that information out for me!
    Cheers,
    Ralph.